image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Transform VFx scene - Cinema 4d

I am trying to to create VFx scene for Creative Minds contest hosted by Arena Animation. In this project I only used Cinema 4d and After effects. Also used GSG Transform plugin for creating animation.








Firstly I choose a footage for tracking and it done in c4d motion tracker. then add Flight to scene and create plane under the flight, and add combosition tag for using combositing background. then animate the flight  with GSG Transform plugin. It is a awesome plugin from greyscalegorilla and they simplyfy my workflow. Finally export to After effect for color currection



Transform - VFx Scene - Cinema 4d - Irshad Pc from Irshad




I want your suggetion for improve the quality

Share this:

CONVERSATION