image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Arena Orbit Live 2016 - International VFX & Animation Festival

Orbit Live is a 4 day internationally acclaimed creative festival hosted by Arena Animation. On this year I got a chance to participate in Orbit Live 2016 at Mumbai. There is lot of opportunity for explore creative fields like Master class, Workshops, Seminars, and lot of presentations from industry experts and technology fields. I think it’s the best and first creative festival in India. 



Orbit Live 2016 at glance:
  • Get inspired by the keynote speaker Max Howard
  • Get a chance to interact with the leaders of the industry
  • Get an intense hands-on training experience
  • Get connected with peers at the various workshops and carnivals
  • Get set to celebrate remarkable achievements at the Award Night








Share this:

CONVERSATION